Fabric And Care
We use first quality fabrics from a variety of Australian and overseas sources.
Fabric composition is detailed on the information/buy page of each product.
Metal fittings are made from stainless steel.
Care labels in the back of bikini bottoms and knickers are tear out.
Size labels in bikini tops will not tear out.
- Hot tubs and swimming pools contain chlorine which may damage your bikini/underwear.
- Suntan oils can also damage the rubber inside the straps of your swimwear.
- Some colours may bleed when wet so keep colours separate until dry.
- Light colours will fade more quickly than dark in the intense summer sun.
- After each use, hand wash your bikini/underwear in mild soap, rinse well and hang to dry out of the sun.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid abrasive surfaces.
Please refer to specific care labels attached to each product.